My fee is $130.00 per treatment hour, including the HST.
Unless provided by a medical doctor (MD), fees for psychotherapy are not covered by OHIP. However, many group benefit or insurance plans provide some mental health coverage.
To determine your coverage, ask the following questions:
- Does my plan provide coverage for psychotherapy?
- What qualifications must the person providing the services have? (I am a Registered Psychotherapist.)
- What is the maximum amount of coverage available to me per benefit year and/or per treatment session?
- When does the benefit year begin and end (e.g., January to December, April to March)?
- Is there a deductible and if so, how much is it?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?
I am able to accept payment by cash or cheque. Payment is due at each session.
Once we have made an appointment, I reserve this time for you. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please provide me with as much notice as possible. Unless otherwise agreed upon, a cancellation fee for the full cost of the session will be required for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.